Portable, Rapid, and Precise Gap Measurement
Omni-Gap – a handheld seal gap measurement system – is Inora’s continuation of portable, rapid, and precise gap measurement. Integrating our core Math Engine, we are able to provide reliable and accurate spot-check measurements. From the factory floor to on-the-ground testing, the Omni-gap enables efficient gap measurement.
Able to measure gaps between any corresponding surfaces, the Omni-Gap is adaptable to many applications. Popular applications include:
- Automotive: Door, decklid, hood, and tailgate gap measurement
- Aerospace: Closures and shimming
- Fixtures: Meisterblock and gap
- Handheld Unit: The Omni-Gap unit, with a 2 x 16 alphanumeric display.
- Sensors: Each unit comes with one sensor, though we can provide more via customer order. Featuring a steel body and a leaf spring, each sensor attaches to a surface via integrated magnets. The accuracy of each sensor is +/- .03 mm.
- Shims: Decklid shims, as well as shims measuring between 2.5mm and 7.5mm, are included. We can also create custom adaptors for any application.
- Software: Our easy-to-use desktop and calibration software.
- Warranty: All hardware is covered by a one-year warranty.
- Optimize door-fit conditions
- Validate consistency of manufacturing and assembly processes during pilot and mass production
- Prevent and diagnose wind noise, water leakage, and squeak or rattle problems
- Reduce end customer warranty claims
- Reduce production and manufacturing costs
- Rely on accuracy of +/- .03mm
- Store up to 30,000 measurement sets with up to 120 measurements per set
- ~15 hours of use plus ability to check battery use
- Continuous measurement ability