Rapid, Precise, and Wireless Gap Measurement
WiseGap 2.4 — a sensor-controlled wireless gap measurement system — is a breakthrough product from Inora that eliminates the need for clumsy feeler gauges, clay, calipers, mechanical gauges, and thumbscrews. We used the power of our core Math Engine to make strain-gauge-based displacement measurements and wireless data acquisition reliable, quick, and incredibly accurate. Our portable system enables you to take static or dynamic measurements anywhere — from the factory floor to on-the-ground testing.
From manufacturing to robotics, WiseGap 2.4 sensors can be used to measure gaps between any corresponding surfaces. Popular applications include:
- Automotive: Door, decklid, hood, and tailgate gap measurement
- Aerospace: Closures and shimming
- Fixtures: Meisterblock and gap
- Sensors: Each kit comes standard with 12 sensors, though we can provide more via custom order. Featuring a steel body and a leaf spring, each sensor attaches to a surface via integrated magnets.
- Shims: Decklid shims, 2.5mm and 5.0mm flat shims are included. We can also create custom adaptors for any application.
- Transceivers: Each transceiver is clearly printed with a number for easy identification, and comes with a rechargeable battery.
- Calibration Kit: Calibrate your sensors in under one minute with our certified gauge, which conforms to ISO 10360-2.
- Base Station: The USB-operated base station connects to any computer and can receive data from an unlimited number of transceivers.
- Carrying Case: Each rugged carrying case holds 12 sensors and accompanying equipment. It can be wheeled for easy transport.
- Software: Our easy-to-use software enables instant recording of door-fit conditions, statistical analysis, and more.
- Warranty: All hardware is covered by a one-year warranty.
- Optimize door-fit conditions
- Validate consistency of manufacturing and assembly processes during pilot and mass production
- Prevent and diagnose wind noise, water leakage, and squeak or rattle problems
- Reduce end customer warranty claims
- Reduce production and manufacturing costs
- Capture readings in real time for both static and dynamic environments (one reading per second)
- Measure dynamically with our data logging feature, which captures 2,600 measurements per second
- Integrate with other data collection devices and software